With Kids on the Weekends and 24/7 (Kid Perspective)

    I wake up and immediately roll out of bed. Mommy is off work today and it feels good. The house is quiet, which kind of makes it creepy. I can't wait to fill it will sounds of fun and laughs. Mommy starts making breakfast but I stop her. I am eight years old. Can't I have breakfast making rights? After breakfast, mommy asks me if she wants to play UNO and Scrabble. I honestly don't understand the point, because she always wins in both ALL. THE. TIME. I ask her if she wants to be the judge of my airplane testing and she accepts. She must REALLY want to spend time with me! Trying to be as excited as her, we both have a breath-holding contest in the pool. But the really fun part was watching the movies with her. That part I liked. She ends up going wild and forces us to sleep at 11:00!

    The next morning is a complete mood changer. She rushes to make breakfast and I stare as she scrambles the eggs by rapidly chopping them. To make her feel better, I make a flower drawing out of my yolk-y eggs. Her veins seem to pop out of her neck as she sees the flower yolk. She must really like it! When I ask her if she does, all she says is "Yes sweetie, it was amazing. Please brush your teeth so mommy can put on her make-up." I can tell she LOVES it and has way more to say about it. I am so excited I changed her mood that I accidentally wear my shirt backwards. We finally go out to our work and school locations.
    When I am home, I am building a block castle and it almost reaches the top of the big bookshelf. I am so excited! When I try to tell mommy though, she yells at me. I wonder what's wrong? I can't wait to cheer her up even more tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Link, Watch Out!