Junky Friends

A couple months ago, my ex-friend (can't say her names...blog policies) emailed me and said something like, "Hi Rachel, IDK why you blocked me, but i miss u. Can you plz respond back if u see this?" Do you know why I blocked her in the first place? She was sending me chain mail ALL. THE. TIME.  Do you know what time I blocked her? 2019. Wow, what kind of friend asks her ex-friend to become friends again during a pandemic? She sent me that a couple months ago. Do you know what happened two days ago? Let me show you the email:

IT'S DONE! Disney is going to reboot Percy Jackson
Guys, we have no words to describe this amazing feeling. WE DID IT! Thank you so much for the support. The demigods are the best!

...Wow. This is ridiculous. I like Percy Jackson, honestly, but it's ridiculous. So after a couple months, you send even more junk?! I just wanted to share the absurdity of how desperate people can be during quarantine: Trying to friend their ex-friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?

Link, Watch Out!