Quarantining at Home

Day before quarantine:
    
The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day to walk outside and bike. I neatly fold my clothes and read a particularly interesting book about magic story portals. I can't wait until tonight, when we have movie night. Those nights only happen twice a week. At dinner, we have sushi, which costs A LOT. We talk all evening about school, work, and other stuff. Sadly we don't eat ice cream because, well, we have a diet. Who wants to look fat in front of people? After dinner, we watch a movie and go to bed at exactly 9:00. This specific Friday feels good. 

Day in quarantine:
   
I drag myself out of bed, and the chirping birds combined with the morning sun is killing my eyes and ears. I stay in my pajamas and read an interesting book about the process of grass growing. After reading, I nap for the rest of the day...until my mom calls me for dinner. We don't have takeout. We don'e have a nice family meal. Instead we eat leftovers and don't talk the whole time. We stare like zombies at our iPads. After dinner, dad passes out the bucket of ice cream. I swear, I have gained 20 pounds during this quarantining. After ice cream, we watch our daily movie every single night. The movie is finished at 8:30, but me and my mom watch a TV show until 10:00. I end up going to bed at 11:00...just like everyday.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Link, Watch Out!