Walking - The New Nightmare

I sit in my room, bored. I have watched all 196 episodes of my favorite TV show over one month, cleaned my room 16 times, and I have sat in the same position for over an hour. Finally, I stand and walk over to the kitchen to grab a cup of water. “Are you still in your pajamas,” my mom asks. I shrug and blindly miss the cup and pour water all over the floor. My mom rushes over, and as we are cleaning the mess up, I say “I can’t believe we are still having school even though we are at home. It’s so frustrating!” My mom looks at me and sighs. “I know, but it’s going to be okay. Are you planning to stay in those pajamas all day?” “Yes,” I say. “I want to go to bed without changing because it hurts my brain to go to my dresser.” My mom thinks. “What other things make your brain hurt?” I sit down, ready to list a long line of words. “Eating, sleeping, thinking, typing, working, washing my hands, doing nothing, doing something, and the biggest brain killer—walking.” My mom starts laughing. “Well, in that case, it’s time for our daily walk!” She smiles evilly and drags me off the floor, still in my PJ's. "Muh hahahaha!"
Nooooooooooo! I scream, and I realize I’m comfy in my bed.  It’s just a dream, I think. Well honestly, more of a nightmare. My mom knocks at my door. She opens it and before she can say a word, I shout, “I’ll change out of my PJ’S, anything that requires something, just NO WALKS!”

Comments

  1. This is a great! Are you super bored at home during the quarantine? What have you been doing? Do you like distant learning or do you wish they would have just called school for the year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually bored at home. Most of the time I have work but some of the time I am bored. I usually play or chat with my friends, draw, or blog in my free time. Distance learning is okay (I like sleeping in for two more hours :D), but I liked going to school so both is fine by me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Link, Watch Out!