A Special Visit

Hello viewers! I can see that barely anyone is looking at my blog.

But that's okay!

I won't be translating anymore, I added a google translate widget where the three lines are :)

This post is about what happened a couple days ago, when it was the last day of school. My mom had recently got an email about how my two 5th grade teachers were visiting every one of my classmate's houses. I was so excited! I waited and waited with anticipation. Then they finally came.

I was so ecstatic. These teachers this whole school year had helped me, inspired me, and pushed me to be the best I could be. When they came, they gave me a shirt, a water bottle with my name on it, and an award (with a tiny pin too!). They even hugged me! That last day of school was still a very special day, even if the 5th graders and I didn't get a party. Seeing my two teachers still lit up a smile.

If you can contact your teachers, say thank you because teachers are so awesome and do so much for you!

Special shout out to my teachers if you are reading this: Keep in touch and I miss you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?