Dreams and Realities

Dream: I will exercise, jog, maybe even do some push ups!
Reality: Sit on the couch and eat cupcakes.

Dream: Time to work and finish that project!
Reality: Type one sentence. Fall asleep.

Dream: I am not going to play video games today. I will be a non-brain musher!
Reality: Play video games for 5 hours.

Dream: I am going to clean my room and it will look awesome!
Reality: Leave clothes and junk on the floor. Only dust the piggy bank...with your finger.

Dream: I have to help my mom with chores today!
Reality: Let laundry sit on the couch for days, while you tell your  mom, "I will fold it tomorrow!"

Dream: I am going to only shop for necessities.
Reality: Buy everything!!! (Even that mini brush you use to clean your dog's eyelashes)

Dream: Get plenty of sleep.
Reality: ....Actually this matches the dream. Unless you like sleeping, this is second reality:
Reality #2: Stay up all night wondering when the COVID will end.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Link, Watch Out!