Virtual Life

 Ahhh...what a day I had yesterday. It was a little like this:

A girl starts spilling in the chat to another boy: Do I know you? We were in the same class last year! Yeah, yeah! Wait...you don’t remember me?

Another innocent child trying to complete her work (me obviously) says: Can you erm...be quiet? This isn’t the time to talk...

The girl: Rachel it is ALWAYS THE TIME

Rachel: Uhmmmm...ok??

The girl: Also Rachel, you are too unfun for MY taste. You need to stop being boring, it’s bad for your health

Rachel (in head): ....This kid doesn’t even know me....I just wanna get my work done....is that a problem??

Rachel: Thanks for your advice 

The girl: Your welcome also if you want my autograph you can have it since I’m so awesome I know

I am NOT joking about the last part! What would you respond in this virtual heat of action? Yeah...sadly, I can’t say her name because of blog rules. Anyway, if you guys are doing virtual zoom/Microsoft teams meetings, watch out for jerks in the chat. Be careful what you say around jerks too. Also, this mean girl might read this post but.....Eh, whatever! Have a good rest of your school week, Friday is near!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1K Views

Open Me📬: New Blog!