Weather Forecast:

HELLO FLORIDA! Today, the weather will be a thousand degrees Fahrenheit will some mugginess in the morning. 

I have to walk through this, and rain, EVERYDAY. 

Luckily, I have been swimming lately, and that keeps the coolness up.

Even in the summer, we are all still stuck in the house. I can’t go on a mini family vacation, which is sad. But I have heard from a couple people on Zoom that they are traveling...what?

I think everyone in America is sick of being home all the time. I know I am!

I will write more than random stuff, don’t worry! 

I just decided to write in the morning today because I have to work the rest of today. Sorry I have not been able to write, I am working on assignments and a coding video game! I will post the game here so you can play when I’m finished. 

See ya on the flip side,

Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?