Summer!

Ah, the delights of summer. A vacation in some awesome place you've never visited, video games of a lifetime, and relaxation!

Not anymore.

Right after school ended, my mom had this great idea. "You should do workbooks" plopped right into her head. Here I am, scribbling down algebra equations while someone else is playing Roblox (not sponsored), drinking lemonade and enjoying the life.

Luckily, even though I still do educational stuff, I still play video games with my friends! Sadly, as the summer goes on, we talk less and less. I hope middle school won't be like that, but people change :(

Florida summer is HOT. The sun beats down on your entire body, pressing as if you are being interrogated. I take walks everyday with my parents and it is so scorching!

Have any summer stories? Keep me posted ;)

See you on the flip side,
Rachel




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?