She Found It!

Okay, peeps! We have a story on our hands today! Let's start at the beginning. My mom was given a ring from her sister then lost it for 10 years...yikes! Mom finally found it when she was deep cleaning in quarantine. Today, something very odd happened. She lost it for 10 hours...! My mom lost the ring for ten hours and was searching everywhere, even the garbage :0. Finally, FINALLY, she found it. Do you want to know where? In her oven mitt! Crazy story, right? This inspired me to draw a picture of how my mom looked when she found it. It's not exactly accurate, but almost!

Comments

  1. It makes me crazy when I lose something, especially something so important

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?