One Hardship on my Mind

So, hey again guys. I want to let you know that there are a lot of troubling times in the world right now. I know, I know. I’m trying to avoid talking about hardships and all that other pessimistic stuff. But all I want to give is support. Because of all the cough cough going on, I know some of you tweens out there have parents that might be considering virtual school. I just want to let you know: don’t take it out on them. They’re just trying to do what’s best for you, and you should try to be appreciative about it. I know you won’t get to see your friends as much and there’s a 61% chance you’ll go nuts, but it can be what’s best for you. I wish you luck in these troubling times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?