Interviewing With Mira!


Hello to all you stay-at-home or vacation-time viewers! No offense to the people out there but I wouldn't go outside if I were you...
But this blog is not to talk about danger and illnesses and all that other junk! Today, I am interviewing a new Mystiqua (magic school) student, Mira! Did you know Mira is my favorite name for witches? Now you do ;D
Reporter: Hello, Mira! How are you doing today?
Mira: I am well, thank you Helora.
Reporter: What is "Helora?"
Mira: Oh, I am sorry for my rude manners. A Helora is something we call humans. Not that I mean any harm or anything. I will just call you reporter!
Reporter: *chuckles* Sounds good to me! So Mira, how is your Mystiqua summer school going?
Mira: It's going well. We have to use a Miro Transer, which is what the professors give us in the first year. It's a mini portal, the size of a hand mirror, that you can turn in your parchments in. You can also talk through the portal with the professors!
Reporter: Ah, so like FaceTime?
Mira: Pardon?
Reporter: FaceTime--nevermind. So, what are you learning in Mystiqua?
Mira: Oh, you know, the basic stuff. Potions, spells, weather caoultings, and broom wielding. 
Reporter: Do you practice how to ride your broom?
Mira: Oh no, we're not like that other amazing school, Hogwarts. We wield brooms, then on our last year, learn to fly them.
Reporter: Interesting! So, how old are you? I was just wondering in case witches and wizards have an age difference with us—erm, Heloras.
Mira: Oh! As a Helora, I am eleven. But as a witch, I'm one.
Reporter: Really? Only one?
Mira: Yes, see, witches and wizards base their age off of how many years of experience we've had with magic. 
Reporter: Interesting! I thought you would be eighty or something...Anyway, only a couple more questions for you. Do you have any favorite hobbies or spells?
Mira: Yes! There’s this one spell that can clean your area in an instant and this others spell that can take notes for you on its own. My favorite hobby is weather caoulting, which is making weather in a small cauldron. 
Reporter: Last question—would you rather go to Hogwarts or Mystiqua? 
Mira: That’s a hard one, sir. Hmm...maybe...Hogwarts? I guess? I mean, I like both schools.
Reporter: Well, that’s all the time we have for today! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us Mira, and tune in soon on Tweening at Home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?