OCs: Autumn and Summer

 

Hello again peeps! I will be doing my next "friend royalty" next week. For now, here is a picture I made today! It is a picture of my two new OCs. This is Summer and Autumn, the twins. I actually based this drawing off of me and my friend playing Royal High. We made ourselves "twins" and made descriptions so half the credit goes to her.

Summer-

Likes: Fashion, snacks (especially cookies)
Dislikes: Uncomfortable clothes
Hobbies: Fashion designing
Summer likes to wear fancy clothes and tell her sister what to wear. Summer LOVES to eat snacks, and even eats a sample of every snack at the ball. Because of this, Summer gets a lecture from her sister, but Summer still sneaks a snack or two at night.

Autumn-

Likes: Books, libraries
Dislikes: Getting less than an A in her class
Hobbies: Reading, writing
Autumn loves to stay in the library and wear sweaters, regardless of what her sister tells her. She also likes to read secretly late at night, without her sister knowing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1K Views

Open Me📬: New Blog!