Back To School


Hello again peeps! Sorry I have not been writing lately, school is starting next week and I need to prepare. I made a new picture to not come empty handed, so I will tell you the three girl's personalities below. Also, is school beginning for you soon or has it already started? Let me know in the comments! From what I know, my middle school is beginning August 10th. Yikes! Next week! I am doing something called LaunchEd, which is online school. We have to use Zoom AGAIN :P. I am really excited/nervous because middle school is very tough. I will give you some tips. Also, I will not be able to write as much because of going to school, but I will try writing one post a week.

#1: After school, study. Always review your notes and reread them many times. 
#2: During class, when you take notes, decide which notes are important. Make sure to summarize!
#3: After school, take a 30 minute break. No no, not TV! Just read and snack. You don't want to work immediately after classes
#4: Check your work! Teachers in middle school won't go easy on you as they did in elementary school. Even if you misread a negative sign or skip over a sentence in that super long article, they won't give second chances.
 I hope you found some of these tips helpful :)
Now, here's the bios on my OC's

Left: Belle
Likes: Pastel colors, books, carrots,
Dislikes: Bitter foods, scary movies, fighting
Hobbies: Writing, reading
Personality: Practical, shy, kind
Belle is 11 years old. She is best friends with Cecelia and Aura. She is the brains of the trio.

Middle: Cecelia
Likes: Funny jokes, standing out, fish
Dislikes: Small spaces, boredom, staying still
Hobbies: Debate team, baking
Cecelia is 12 years old. She is best friends with Belle and Aura. She is the funny person/leader of the trio.

Right: Aura
Here is a link to Aura's bio. It is already down below this post if you haven't seen it already.
Aura is 11 years old. She is best friends with Belle and Cecilia. She is the brave person of the trio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Me📬: New Blog!

Luiaard's Crits #3: Who's the Boss?